Join a Yukon Historical and Museums Association Committee.
- The Membership Committee helps and guides the executive director in membership drives, and review of benefits.
- The Newsletter Committee reviews the content, edits newsletter, and suggests components, stories etc for future newsletters.
- The Training Committee reviews the applications submitted to the Heritage Training Fund and allocation of funding based on guidelines set out for the committee through a contract from the Yukon Government.
- The Events/Fundraising Committee works with the executive director to plan and organize events.
- The Conference Committee helps with the planning and organizing the semi-annual conferences.
- The Building Watch Dog Committee reports to YHMA board buildings, Historic sites and areas of interest and concern of being changed, altered, or threat of being demolished.